News & Publications
- OSF FertilityCare Coordinator Earns Certification
- OSF Medical Group Announces Plans for Byron & Rockton Offices
- Urologic Surgery Associates Joins OSF Medical Group
- Podzamsky Medical Services Joins OSF Medical Group
OSF HealthCare News
- Phillip J. Olsson, MD, Granted Hospice Medical Director Certified™ Credential
- OSF HealthCare Named 2014 Health Care's Most Wired
- OSF HealthCare and Intel-GE Care Innovations™ Collaborate on Innovation Research
- MCH Signs Letter of Intent to Join OSF HealthCare
- OSF Life Flight Surpasses FAA Safety Guidelines
- Kewanee Hospital Officially Becomes OSF Saint Luke
- Saint Anthony's Health System Signs Letter of Intent to Join OSF HealthCare
- Dr. Brian Silverstein Elected to OSF HealthCare Board of Directors
- Kevin Schoeplein Elected to IHA Board
Press & Media Contacts
For press and media inquiries, please contact:
Director, Public Relations and Communications
OSF Medical Group | OSF Home Care Services | OSF Saint Francis, Inc.
p: (800) 232-3129 opt. 5 | f: (309) 683-9301
About OSF Medical Group
OSF Medical Group is part of OSF HealthCare, a comprehensive, integrated network of health care facilities, services, physicians and employees in Illinois and Michigan. OSF Medical Group includes a multi-specialty group of more than 650 member physicians and advanced practitioners in over 90 locations throughout Illinois. This group of collegial and collaborative providers uses a team-based approach to create an integrated system of patient-centered care.
About OSF HealthCare
OSF HealthCare, owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois, includes OSF Healthcare System consisting of nine acute care facilities and two colleges of nursing. It also has a primary care physician network consisting of over 600 primary care, specialist physicians, and advanced practice providers.
OSF HealthCare owns OSF Saint Francis, Inc., comprised of health care-related businesses, and OSF Healthcare Foundation, the philanthropic arm of OSF Healthcare System and OSF Home Care Services.
OSF HealthCare is a multi-state corporation, operating facilities in Illinois and Michigan, providing state-of-the-art, compassionate care to more than 2.5 million people in the communities we serve.
For more information, please feel free to download the following PDF documents.
|About OSF HealthCare||OSF HealthCare - Facts & Figures|